Constantia Bowling Club / KWay VOB Running Club
Hire of Clubhouse Hall and Facilities
Member’s attention of both clubs is drawn to the following topics pertaining to the hire of the clubhouse and facilities for private or corporate events:-
- The Hall Hire Facilitator is Peter Brown who is contactable on 082 807 2677, or firstname.lastname@example.org . To avoid any date clashes or confusions all future bookings for club, private or corporate functions must be done through her.
- Applicants for the hire of the clubhouse need to clearly detail exactly the purpose of the hire will be e.g., party, meeting, wedding. We reserve the right to decline certain functions. The use of the hall is limited to a maximum of 150 participants.
- Applicants need to specify what facilities are needed e.g., cutlery, crockery, braai facilities, hall, greens, bowls etc.
- Greens are only made available when approved by the Bowling Club Committee and provided under supervision.
- The hire of the facilities will only be confirmed after the completion of a written contract and deposit payment. Confirmed events will be entered in the club diary.
- Club events will always have priority over private events and no clashes will be permitted. Further Terms & Conditions are detailed in the contract documents.
Hall Hire to club members = R850 + R850 deposit
Hall Hire to Non Members = R4,000 + R850 deposit <100 pax
Hall Hire to Non Members = R4,500 + R850 deposit >100 pax
Hire of Other Facilities, greens, braai = Negotiable + R850 deposit
We levy an extra fee for the barman of R100 ph outside of normal bar hours (R150 after midnight).